Adult MMA classes are designed to help achieve self-confidence through physical conditioning and mastering the art of self-defense. We train adults to be physically fit, relieved of everyday stress, and adept in practical martial arts skill, which will assist them in becoming more confident and successful in every aspect of their lives.
- Boot Camp classes are for those individuals looking for a challenging work out in a fun, friendly atmosphere. Our boot camps are unique interval training circuits with an added MMA component. Classes are both physically and mentally challenging with proven results demonstrated in client’s increased strength, endurance and agility.
- Fight Team is for those who have a desire to take their skills into competition and join an elite brotherhood. Prerequisites: Must have trained in MMA for a minimum of one year and try out for the team. Fight Team tryouts will be announced in class and on the Grind House MMA website.
- Youth programs are designed to instill confidence and aid children in developing to their fullest potential. We seek to help build a solid foundation in life by assisting them in achieving a healthy mind and body through MMA instruction. This will instill in them the necessary self-confidence, focus and determination to become strong and successful in every aspect of life.
- Personal training is for clients who prefer a more individual training session that is tailored to their specific goals. Whether you are seeking general fitness, weight loss or MMA training, our trainers can assist you in reaching your goals.
- TRX class is beneficial to help build a strong core, balance and strength.